*Siebel Developer - Contract - London*
3 months Rolling Contract
??300-??400pwd Ltd Company
We Currently have a new contract opportunity for a Siebel developer with strong customisation and configuration skills in Siebel Tools and that is comfortable with OpenUI customisation.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Siebel development experience.
- Significant experience working as a development team member within Scrum teams
- Demonstrated Siebel maintenance and development experience in Siebel CRM with OpenUI enabled
- Experience of contributing to detailed technical solution design and ensuring business requirements and solution architecture are fully understood to ensure appropriate solutions are designed and developed.
- Programming/coding experience with:
- Siebel Tools;
- Web Service Integration (Inbound & Outbound);
- OpenUI customisation
- Strong SQL knowledge, preferably using Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or above
- Proven experience of planning, writing and executing application unit tests
- Significant experience of translating business requirements, into functional and detailed technical solution designs.
- Version control using Visual Source Safe (VSS)
- Team Foundation Server or Azure DevOps
- Data loading using EIM
TO APPLY - PLEASE REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WITH AN UP TO DATE CV
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.