BI & Data Warehouse Developer
Mentmore is currently recruiting for a BI & Data Warehouse Developer for our client, a global organisation, who are undertaking a large programme. They are looking to bring on board an experienced BI & Data warehouse Developer with extensive DWH, Microsoft AX and BI experiences.
- Design and implement the Data Warehouse and BI Solutions of the organisation.
- Identify and create agreements on EMEA KPI's
- Definition of BI policies
- Power BI (setup, administration and design & development)
- Microsoft SQL Development tools
- Microsoft BI Application stack (SSAS, SSRS)
- AX Application stack (AOS, SSIS)
- Microsoft Server platform (Windows and Active Directory)
- Microsoft SharePoint, Power View, Power Pivot
- Implementing BI and Data Warehouse of other ERP systems
- Build new infrastructure supporting data warehouse requirements
- Create daily extract routines (ETL) and store it to external storage in predefined format, materialize data (stock values, cost split etc.)
- Keep up to date of existing cubes (R2R, O2C, PFM) and logic based on new data source. No major enhancements. Cleansing of unused functionality.
- Enable new analytical self-service tools and sharing capabilities
- Providing tools and data for tactical, strategical and operational reporting to support local businesses
- Proven Data Warehouse & BI design, development experiences 5+ years
- Good understanding of Data warehouse and BI principles and practices
- BI experiences from AX versions 2009 and 2012 or higher
- Excellent knowledge of: PowerBI, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft BI Application stach (SSAS, SSRS).
- AX Application stack (AOS, SSIS) and Microsoft Server platform (Windows & AD), Sharpoint, Power View, Power Pivot.
- Good understanding of architecture on which AX operates.