Power Platforms Technical Architect
An excellent opportunity to work for a leading IT company as a Power Platforms Technical Architect
Flexible home location
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Power Platform Technical Architect to join our dynamic and rapidly expanding Consultancy Practice. The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate functional knowledge and technical expertise in Power Platform to include Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agents & Power BI with real-life experience in designing and delivering customer solutions. Your role will be to promote innovative solutions to our customers, develop relationships with key customer stakeholders and to help them achieve their business goals.
The role will also include focusing on driving forward our market-leading propositions in business focused, Microsoft 365 solutions. You will provide internal and external strategy and thought leadership, supporting pre-sales for customer campaigns, bids, solutions and opportunities. You will be instrumental in assisting customers' understanding of industry trends and our own capability, helping them achieve the maximum value from their IT investments, working with customers as a trusted adviser and assisting them in achieving their strategic goals from a Microsoft 365 perspective.
You will also have the opportunity to work with some of my clients vendors and partners in the subject matter area to help (and support) with the continued development of our propositions around Power Platform and Microsoft 365. This is a very senior technical role within the company which in addition to requiring extensive technical expertise, the individual must also be able to drive customer outcomes and manage large numbers of different types of stakeholder. This role has been created to drive opportunities specifically associated with Power Platform.
- Lead, own and support the pre-sales, delivery and assurance of Microsoft 365 and Power Platform based solutions, including responses to large-scale and complex customer opportunities, including ITTs, RFPs and RFIs
- Developing customer relationships to achieve trusted advisor status in order to drive organisational change through the adoption of new technology
- Collaborate with the sales, technical delivery, and operational teams in the development of cloud & Power Platform based solutions that meet customer requirements
- Develop future service offerings and value propositions to keep relevant to the market
- Define and execute a strategy to skill up the wider Collaboration team to be able to cost and deliver projects specifically involving Power Platform
The Ideal Candidate The Ideal Candidate:
- A minimum of 10 years' experience in IT Consultancy, at least 2 of which has been specific to the design and delivery of Power Platform applications
- Deep technical and functional knowledge of Power Platform functionality and applications to be able to solve complex business problems
- Deep understanding of broader Microsoft technologies such as Azure Active Directory and Teams to the level of being able to design and implement solutions that incorporate these components
- Proven understanding and application of Consulting and Project Management frameworks, approaches and methodologies (particularly Agile). Industry recognised accreditations are a significant advantage. Experience of Design Thinking methodology would also be an advantage
- Proven Ability to present internally and externally to very senior stakeholders
- Ability to create documentation of a very high standard