??75,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
Brighton, East Sussex
We are looking for an experienced technical manager with a proven background in DevOps to lead a team responsible for the design, build and support of platform level components across the business.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for delivering and maintaining an enterprise DevOps platform and driving the adoption of DevOps tools across the teams. The candidate will have a deep understanding and experience of implementing DevOps capabilities and taking organisations on the journey to adopting new ways of working.
As a DevOps Manager, you will:
- You will be responsible for delivering and maintaining an enterprise DevOps platform and driving the adoption of DevOps tools across the teams. You will lead the implementation of DevOps capabilities and taking organisations on the journey to adopting new ways of working.
- You will be responsible for establishing, growing and maintaining processes within the company, leveraging automation tools and applications services available in the cloud. You will lead platform provisioning, build deployment, software configuration, continuous integration, continuous delivery, and release engineering processes.
- You will take a lead role in the delivery of the Cloud platform solutions at a macro level and per service for Legacy systems. To do so you will build a team of subject matter experts and integrate them with the wider IT services.
- Experience building and leading a DevOps team that builds and maintains platform self-service components leveraged by project/product teams
- Extensive DevOps solutions experience required, including experience designing and implementing robust CI/CD pipeline solutions
- Extensive working knowledge and experience using the Azure DevOps toolset
- Knowledge and experience of the following technology platforms: SQL, .NET, CRM
- Experience with configuring management and workflow automation tools, preferably with Terraform and PowerShell DSC
- Defines and implements DevOps metrics to measure DevOps effectiveness
- Strong analytical/technical writing skills
- Strong troubleshooting/problem solving skills
- Extensive experience in a lead or above position with strong people management skills
- Strong team player; ability to facilitate, negotiate and work within a multi-domain team environment
- Solid understanding of hardware/hosting platforms, including virtualization and containerization - mandatory
- Familiarity with CI concepts and Agile-hybrid delivery models
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.