Office 365 Consultant
Amazing Office 365 Consultant
Our Infrastructure team wants to hire you! Yes, you! You are the outstanding, skilled and dynamic Office 365 Consultant our team is looking for. You will join our accomplished Infrastructure community, working with the Office 365 technologies on ambitious and complex transformations and migrations; helping our clients get the very best out of it.
What does it mean to be part of our team and Avanade?
We are one team, we care for and respect each other, we deliver with excellence and our people lie at the heart of our vision and values. You will work on a variety of differing projects for an exciting mix of diverse clients.
In addition to developing your technical capability and building a strong, powerful name for yourself in the industry, we have an amazing team that will make sure your personal growth will benefit as well. There are a great number of benefits, groups, teams and projects waiting to help you develop your personal and professional self.
Avanade works as a great mechanism, where every piece has an important, relevant role and is always appreciated and looked after.
What experience you need to join us as an Office 365 Consultant?
- A consistent record migrating, deploying or architecting Office 365 workloads (Exchange, Skype for Business / Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint, Intune and more) for major enterprise customers
- Satisfaction in solving complex technical challenges and desire to make an impact in the industry and support many powerful companies on their journey to/through the cloud
- You are comfortable managing projects and working with global teams and offshore resources
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills
- Be proficient in engaging with the client to capture and guide through their requirement and using these requirements to write high level and detailed designs as well as define architectural topologies.
- You are comfortable working in large and small teams to design and implement solutions.
- You will be given significant opportunities to develop your technical and consulting skills within the Microsoft Ecosystem, fully lead your career and progression in a client facing role that includes travel across the UK (no travel during Covid-19 is required, working from home is strongly recommended)
Benefits we offer
- Private Medical Cover, Income Protection Policy, Extended benefits, Bonus, 80 hours per annum studying towards Microsoft Certifications, generous pension and much more!
- Avanade University - real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
- Dedicated career advisor to encourage your progression
- Engaged and helpful coworkers genuinely interested in you
- 12-time winner of Microsoft Partner of the Year.
- 24,000+ certifications in Microsoft technology.
- 90-plus Microsoft partner awards.
- 18 Gold Competencies.