Android Developer - Fintech - ??65k
Android Developer - Android SDK - REST API - Android UI Design - JAVA
My client, a boutique Fintech specialist is looking to expand their development team with an Android Developer. My client is looking immediately for a bright, motivated and confident individual who is happy to work remotely.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application - Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to Back End services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles/Material Design, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as touch .
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Familiarity and working knowledge of design tools such as Figma, Sketch or Adobe XD.
Please send CV in immediately if interested in this exceptional opportunity.