Big Data Architect - Leading Telecommunications firm
My client are looking for a talented and motivated Big Data Architect (Spark, Databricks, Hadoop, Hive/Hbase) to be based in their London office (remote at the moment!).
You'll be responsible for providing technical leadership in architecting and designing end to end solutions for the organisation's Datalake initiatives, as they provide increasing numbers of services to consumers across multiple digital channels.
You'll be responsible for managing a remote engineering team of 15 people, driving improvements in design, processes and implementing to improve operational management, scalability and extensibility.
The following skills/experience is essential:
- Strong implementation experience using Spark and Databricks
- Strong implementation experience using Hadoop and Hive/Hbase
- 10 years+ experience, including leading the delivery of an implementation
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Excellent IT background, ideally within Telecom/Wireless service providers but not essential
Salary: Up to ??100,000 + bonus + package
Location: London (remotely at the moment!)
If you are interested in this Big Data Architect position (Spark, Databricks, Hadoop, Hive/Hbase) and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.