Senior DevOps Engineer (Data Engineering, banking, GCP, K8S) - remote
Senior Google Cloud DevOps Engineer in large Data Engineering programme for leading digital bank, Google Cloud Deployment.
- Banking Domain experience
- Solid DevOps experience
- Experience in Data Engineering/Big Data environments
- Good working knowledge of Python & Java
- Knowledge on Cloud platforms is a must, ideally GCP
- Kubernetes (GKE)
- Strong CI/CD DevOps understanding
- Java (for BDDs)
- Data build tool
- Google BigQuery
- GCP Storage & Spanner
- Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE), Kubernetes, Bigtable, GCP Google Container registry, Google IAM, BigQuery, GCP InterconnecT, GCP KMS
- CICD - Github, Jenkins, Apache Maven, Nexus, Sonarqube, Veracode, Concourse & ArgoCD
- Containers - Docker, Docker Compose & Docker Swarm
- gcloud, Kubernetes CLI, YAML & JSON
- Infra as code - Terraform, Helm, Vault, Vagrant, Packer, Ansible
Remote working until at least Jan 2021. Contract will fall within scope of IR35, so umbrella company will need to be engaged.
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited - a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global digital, E-commerce, software & consulting sectors.
Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of ??500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration.