Cloud Systems & Service Reliability Engineer
Cloud Systems & Service Reliability Engineer - London - Permanent
Our client, a leading financial services organisation, is seeking an experienced cloud professional to assist in the design of new server and serverless based solutions to provide hybrid cloud based services to a leading financial services business. Responsible for delivering a highly scalable and secure cloud based service and for providing all levels of support for incidents and problems whilst technically diagnosing faults and ensuring a prompt restoration of service.
Key skills and experience
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in computer science, information systems, engineering, or other related scientific or technical discipline. (May substitute related experience for educational requirement)
- Significant experience in designing, installing and maintaining large scale cloud based systems
- Advanced experience with data center and call center operations
- Experience in the release management life cycle and software automation
- Advanced experience in managing multi domain Active Directory and cloud based infrastructure
- Advanced experience in supporting a 200+ dispersed user base operating 24x7
- Experience in Industry Standard InfoSec and PCI compliant environments
- Experience of Cloud computing, in particular Amazon's AWS cloud based service.
- Experience of working with virtual and serverless systems in the AWS cloud.
- Experience in implementing AWS SAAS solutions including, VPC, ECS, Fargate, S3, Lamda and API Gateway on a large scale.
- Experience of deploying web services to include Apache/NGINX/IIS to handle 000s of concurrent connections.
- Experience in Microsoft Windows 2012 - 2019 administration.
- Experience in supporting Windows 10 and MacOS..
- Experience of enterprise scale data retention and DR best practices.