This Bournemouth based DevOps Engineer job role will see the successful candidate join an Software company in an extremely visible and influential job role and exposed to some of the latest technologies.
Joining an already established DevOps team, this job role will see you provide technical support across core systems ensuring business impact is kept to a minimum, always ensuring client and customer experience is at the forefront.
You will also use your proven experience within this arena to support the design and build of complex infrastructure that will lay the foundation to exciting, new software solutions.
Skills & Experience required
- Working knowledge of modern computer systems and applications.
- Experience with network administration
- Experience of supporting Windows and Linux Servers running varying distributions.
- Must have thorough knowledge of PowerShell.
- Virtualisation environments (VMWare and Hyper-V).
- Management of cloud services and resources (Microsoft Azure and Office 365).
- Experience of utilising a ticket system to track projects and BAU tasks.
- Experience of working with Jenkins and Azure DevOps.
- Experience of working with Octopus Deploy.
- Experience of working with Docker.
- Experience of working with Ansible.
- Project planning using Microsoft Project
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.