Cyber Security Risk Consultant x 2
Cyber Security Certification Specialists x2 required to review applications for design changes/modifications to aircraft and determine if cyber risks have been mitigated suitably. To deliver cyber security approvals on certification projects and in-service performance/continued airworthiness of type products. This will be across many domains including those relating to commercial air transport, general aviation, unmanned air vehicles, space flight and innovation projects.
Industry and regulatory engagement will be required to ensure that the my client keeps appraised.
My client is willing to consider more Jnr candidates/graduates with a some commercial experience. Cyber skills are paramount.
Key knowledge areas:
- Network and communication security (must have)
- Basic Cryptography (must have)
- Software/application security (positive)
- OT/ICS security (positive)
- Offensive testing, not automated (positive eg OSCP)
- Security architecture, technically detailed (positive)
- Technical security assurance in a safety context (ideal with some of the above)
Traits needed - close attention to detail, engage with stakeholders, collaborative working, analytical thinking, system thinking, ability to follow structured procedures/methods.
The role is to review applications for design changes/modifications to aircraft and determine if cyber risks have been mitigated suitably. We can teach the risk element if the above knowledge areas are in place. We can also teach aviation, design and certification obviously so doesn't have to be aviation industry placements or aviation specific knowledge.