Product Safety & Environmental Engineer
Purpose of the Role:
- To exercise delegated responsibility for the safety and environmental management of specified projects.
- To provide both physical and functional safety expertise to specified projects.
- To provide product environmental expertise to specified projects.
- Generate all the required safety & environmental documentation including safety plans, hazard logs, safety assessments, safety cases, environmental impact assessments & reports.
- To contribute to the pool of safety & environmental expertise within Combat Systems Engineering.
- To support the internal safety & environmental management systems.
- Proactively support and participate in a collaborative working and "one team" culture across the whole of BAE Systems Maritime.
- In addition to those pertaining to the roles' major tasks and activities:
- Proactively observe and implement SHE in accordance with the BAE Systems Naval Ships SHE policy and objectives.
- Act in accordance with the BAE Systems Code of Conduct.
Outputs and Deliverables:
- Production of safety and environmental management artefacts as required.
- Production of monthly project (safety & environmental) metrics and status reporting as required.
- Project SDA
- Project Product Safety & Environmental Lead
- BAE Systems Naval Ships Engineers.
- Head of Product Safety & Environment
- HR, Governance, SHE and Engineering central resource and process management
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.