A DevOps Engineer is required by prestigious organisation in their Malvern office.
As the DevOps Engineer, you will join a growing DevOps delivery team. Working with the Lead DevOps Engineer to package, configure and deploy IT&R software components within the Continuous Integration Environment (CIE), to enable emulation of system elements for future UK management of cryptographic devices and keys in an integrated 'system-of-systems' context. Develop and execute test scripts as required to conduct experiments using the deployed software components, working with the Lead DevOps Engineer to understand the experiment objectives and how these can best be met.
What's in it for the DevOps Engineer?
- An excellent Salary
- Working for a recognised company with an excellent reputation
- Career development across a diverse International organisation
- Excellent benefits package including contributory pension, Life Cover, income protection and much more
- Working in a company who invest in their team (including certifications & subscriptions)
- You will be working within industry leading teams and people
Essential Skills for the DevOps Engineer:
- Eligible for or hold SC clearance
- Proven track record of software deployment in a virtual environment
- Good understanding of continuous integration and test in an Agile project
- Skilled at Scripting for packaging, deployment, integration and test
- understanding of TCP/IP Networking
- Experience with Linux administration
Desirable Skills for the DevOps/SRE Engineer:
- experience with VMWare VSphere or similar virtual platform
- .deb packaging
If you have the essential skills, keen to work as a DevOps Engineer and want to work for a company who invest in their technology and staff, then please apply via the link.