UX Analyst - Remote - Permanent - Salary Competitive
We are looking for someone with great enthusiasm across design, data and technology. You will be responsible for delivering across a number of large scale digital projects and make recommendation for change to enhance user experience.
- Inform the direction of all new digital products and services
- Retrieve and gather data from a variety of sources, organise it and tell a story
- Build a thorough understanding of what customers are doing when interacting with products and services
- Utilise Business Intelligence and analytic tools to report regular increment of research and recommendations
- Challenge current processes and help improve the ways of working
- Experience working across Scrum development teams
- Experience across a variety of analytical tools
- Excellent organisation skills
- Adapt to changes in project priorities
For immediate consideration please get in touch with myself on ; alternatively please send your most recent CV.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.