We are recruiting for an exciting new Developer role working at a global organisation in London (though the role is working from home due to the current events).
Working in a fast-paced development team, this opportunity is perfect for someone looking to work on complex projects for a prestigious firm with a growing technology presence.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong experience in C# .NET full stack development
- Demonstrable ability to design and implement web applications and data integrations such as SOAP and RESTful web-services
- Understanding and exposure to solution architectures
- Excellent communication skills
- Exposure to and knowledge of Test-Driven Development
About the role:
- Involved in the planning, writing, testing and maintenance of new and existing applications software.
- Provide input to the development of project initiation documents, including the definition of objectives, scope, approach, and deliverables.
- Identify the software components the application will use for implementation and provide instruction on how to appropriately implement application components using the respective hardware and software. Works in close.
- Establish strong working relationships with other Application, Solution and Enterprise architects.
- Evaluate, code and implement software fixes (patches) to address system vulnerabilities.
This is a permanent role working with an exciting tech team in a stable, global business.