UI Designer - Remote - Permanent - Salary Competitive
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic UI designer to work collaboratively across their product team, you will be responsible for improving the end users experience across their products and become a key part across their new digital blueprint.
- Drive creative direction across all new digital products and services
- Help delivery market leading customer experiences
- Work with researchers, designers and developers to turn wireframes and prototypes into interface designs
- Challenge current processes and help improve the ways of working
- Experience working within Scrum development teams
- Significant experience of multiple visual design programmes
- Knowledge of wireframing tools and site mapping
- Excellent understanding of user interfaces; understanding of technology trends and latest designs
- Enthusiasm for design and technology
For immediate consideration please get in touch with myself; alternatively please send your most recent CV.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.