Enterprise Architect (ServiceNow/RBAC)
Alexander Mann Solutions (AMS) is the world's leading provider of Talent Acquisition and Management Services. We deliver award-winning solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consulting services to hundreds more. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) service acts as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provides professional interim and temporary resources.
Our client is a globally respected engineering organisation, providing white collar, Blue collar and engineering services to many sectors including energy, aerospace, marine and defence. They are committed to innovation and the continual pursuit of improvement, and with a brand holding over 100 years of service they are now developing their technology capabilities, venturing into new markets and building their customer base further.
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a Enterprise Architect (ServiceNow/RBAC) for a 6 Month contract based in Derby, remote initially.
Purpose of the Role:
- Ensure all enabling IT for the OSP solution landscape, including the new ServiceNow Platform and respective integrations are impact assessed against both the existing IT landscape and for compliance and alignment with the future Strategic IT application and infrastructure road maps. Complete impact assessments with parallel and emerging IT transition programmes, prevailing IT cyber security and assurance policies and design authority governance. Responsible for the creation of IT design documentation
As a Enterprise Architect (ServiceNow/RBAC) you will be responsible for:
- Ensure that enabling IT requirements are impact assessed against the existing IT system and network landscape and future strategic IT road Maps. Including capacity and resilience assessments
- Ensure solution components are compliant with design authority, cyber security, information assurance, and data privacy governance
- Responsible for the validation of the programme IT change request impact assessments and securing approvals at Global IT change boards
- SPOC/responsible for liaison with Security teams, ServiceNow, Outsourced Service Provider (OSP) and Eco System Partners
- Review and approval of all system integration design and configurations, test strategies and readiness gateways
- Responsible for the creation and securing approval of any IT Architecture design documentation either directly or through Eco-System Partner/OSP respective change governance
- Reviewer and approver for all platform feature sets/user stories during Agile Sprint build processes
- Production or contribution to technical SoW's for Eco-System providers
- Review and approval of new Role Based Access Requests
What we require from the candidate:
- Extensive ServiceNow experience
- Highly experienced Enterprise Architect who has worked on a large scale transition/RBAC/Outsourcing programme previously within a high profile organisation
- Budgeting & cost management, Vendor management, SoW Commercial framework
- IT and Data Policy and design standards governance
- Engagement with Eco-system vendors, OSP and third party solution/infrastructure providers
- Design and configuration of Enterprise Systems, Role Based Access Control, Segregation of Duties Policy, Outsourcing configurations and connectivity, ServiceNow Platform design and configuration
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and we will contact you with an update in due course.
Please note that due to recent changes in Off Payroll (IR35) legislation, our client only operates with contractors that operate via a PAYE or Umbrella model. We are unable to accept applications from candidates wishing to operate under their own Limited Company.
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business.