Desktop Technical Specialist
Desktop Technical Specialist - Livingston - 2 Month Contract
Our Public Sector client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Desktop Technical Specialist to join on a 2 month initial contract.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- Extensive IT experience in 2nd line desktop Support
- Win /64bit support
- SCCM Image Load Process/Application Installation onto new/existing desktops/laptops
- Application UAT - Lead/Co-Ordinate with service areas
- Meet and manage service areas requirements re Application install, configuration and testing when moving to new offices.
- Unpack and build desktop/laptop equipment onto desks after staff move to new offices.
- Liaise with services and prioritise issues post staff moves.
- Provide technical assistance and support to IT staff undertaking complex or project related tasks.
- Strong customer focus.
- Ability to make sound decisions and prioritise work for self
- Comprehensive analytical skills to comprehend complex technical designs and system performance information
- Ability to undertake problem solving to root cause
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Sound organisation and time management
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Works well with a team and can work autonomously
- Must have own car to use
- PRINCE2 foundation certificate or above
- Technical accreditations in one or more areas of technical specialism
- Significant experience in the analysis, design, implementation and support within a diverse range of technical specialisms
- Experience in managing IT technical projects
- Proven leadership in an IT technical environment
- Strong negotiation skills
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age