Head of Marketing/Marketing Director - Growing Tech Firm
This expanding technology firm is looking to hire a senior Marketing individual to set up and drive all company and product marketing. With offices across the US and UK, the firm specialises in the Cybersecurity space. The role will sit on the leadership team and will require an experienced senior Marketing individual who has worked extensively in the Technology market. You must be able to demonstrate skills in tech based marketing.
The successful Marketing Director will have a range of responsibilities which will include:
- formulation and execution of a marketing strategy/plan for the company and its products.
- managing the marketing budget and growing a marketing team.
- working with internal and external partners to define communication and brand strategies
- Oversee the design and authoring of all company and product literature
The Marketing Director must have the following skills:
- experience working in the technology market in a lead marketing capacity
- the ability to be hands on as well as managing the team. Initially you will be the primary marketing resource. You must, therefore, be able to get involved in the actual daily detail the role requires, as well as having the experience to define strategy and build/manage a team.
- experience in all marketing functions - brand management, event management, developing and driving campaigns, social media, PR, copywriting etc.
This role represents an excellent opportunity to define and build a marketing function and ongoing strategy from scratch.
The company supports remote working across the UK.