RSA L3 Support
- Implementation and Support for complex IAM solutions for large scale customers across various industry verticals
- Play an active role in the execution of the project and demonstrate strong technical leadership
- Demonstrate a general knowledge of market trends and competition
- Demonstrate the capabilities in understanding the clients' business environment and map the requirements into IAM solutions and proactively suggest alternatives as and when required
- Be a strong team player
- Experience in Implementation and support of:-
- RSA Aveksa/RSA IGA
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of LDAP concepts and working experience on Active Directory
- Experience with production deployment and configuration of RSA Aveksa/RSA IGA
- Experience with writing and modifying IDM and Access Governance related workflows.
- Experience with production deployment and configuration of IDM roles and resources for entitlement control.
- Experience working with IIS, Apache Web Servers, Application Servers (WebLogic, WebSphere), or developing J2EE products.
- Knowledge and experience with web-services (SOAP, REST, etc.) integrations between various systems for provisioning, data exchange, workflow integration, etc.
- Should have the ability to understand customer scenario and requirements (may include integration situations) and be capable of suggesting solutions.
- Should have good knowledge on current IDM, Strong Authentication and PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) technologies and products
- 7 + years of strong IAM Implementation & Support experience
- Strong oral, written communications skills
- Customer Facing Exposure is must
- CISSP certification is a bonus
- Open to travel requirements
This role is for practice to work along many client sites and working remotely to start with.
Along with UK, we have customers in Europe also.