Paid Media Manager - Healthcare - Oxfordshire - comp ??'s
Paid Media Manager - Healthcare - Oxfordshire - comp. ??????'s
The Company and Role
I'm very excited to be working with a brand that focuses on taking innovative precision antibiotics to market that are targeted purely on dealing with certain diseases. This Biotech business focus on trialling their drugs and then taking their product to the wider pharma market.
As a skilled and experienced Paid Media Manager, you will work closely with the Marketing team to support the enrolment of prospects. In doing so, you will help to shape and implement digital marketing plans with a clear focus on paid media. You will be driven by analytics and have a track record of optimising campaigns over time to deliver cost-effective visibility, in a start-up environment.
Key focus and requirements:-
- Development, management and optimization of all paid media programs such as paid search, programmatic, native advertising, and paid social campaigns
- Measure and analyse the effectiveness and ROI of all PPC activities
- Manage moderate to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of business verticals
- Oversee relationships with digital vendors
- Knowledge of 3rd party bidding tools
- Google AdWords certified
- Ability to work with both senior leadership and junior level staff on project work
- Experience working with financial data and budgets
- Attention to detail - superb attention to detail when delivering written items
To apply for this role, please click the 'Apply' button or (see below)