Head of Professional Services
Head of Professional Services - Azure Practice Lead - Home-Based
??90-100k + bonus + benefits
Concept IT are working exclusively with a leading IT services organisation to find a Head of Professional services focusing on Azure Cloud to support with business growth targets.
We are looking for someone that has knowledge of traditional on-premise infrastructure (Data Centre, Virtualisation, Storage) and understands how to progress these offerings into the latest Microsoft Azure Cloud solutions (Public Cloud, Automation, Azure, IaaS, PaaS, Cloud Migration, Cloud Integration, Cloud Managed Services).
The Head of Professional Services lead plays a highly visible role in harnessing skills from across the organisation to help respond to our clients' challenges in the Azure space.
The practice is currently quite small but with financially backed growth plans. This is a great opportunity for an experienced technically minded leader to join a growing business and make a real difference.
All sensible UK locations are considered but with willingness to travel to HQ and client meetings when required.
- Develop a compelling Microsoft Azure services strategy and develop propositions that leverage industry experience
- Manage a team of Microsoft Azure Platform Experts, driving revenue and utilisation targets
- A flair for communicating innovative Cloud approaches and their benefits directly to clients, understanding the underlying business needs and goals, providing expert advice to support the resolution of complex business problems and to support sales.
- The practice lead is regarded as a subject matter expert with the Microsoft Azure stack. They are also able to talk at senior level regarding the trends and moves by all the key technology players.
- Support the sales team with expert client guidance on operational Microsoft Azure Cloud platforms, mapping requirements to best-in-class implementation, selecting the most appropriate solutions, and evaluating non-functional attributes such as security, usability, portability, and stability
- Provide proactive support to clients and prospects to ensure their successful adoption of Microsoft Azure and partner technology
- Manage multiple opportunities through the entire business cycle simultaneously, working with cross-functional teams as necessary
- Deliver presentations internally and externally regarding the Cloud platform propositions
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in a similar client-facing leadership position
- Expertise with complex aspects of Cloud Strategy, Cloud Integration & Migration, Cloud Managed Services, Cloud Infrastructure
- Strong communication skills for C-Level engagements and client-facing technical presales
- Ability to lead and mentor others
- Understanding of budgets and ability to manage a successful P&L
Salary on offer is ??90-100k + bonus + package
Looking to move ASAP. Full JD is available
Please send your latest CV to James Turley - Executive IT Consultant
Public Cloud - Azure - Cloud Managed Services - Automation - Cloud Migration - Cloud API - AZ-300 - AZ-301 - Microsoft Azure - Public Cloud - Head of Cloud - Cloud Practice Lead - Head of Professional Services