Senior Devops Engineer - AWS
A well-established building society is looking for a Senior Devops Engineer to join a brand new digital innovation centre located in the heart of London, with agile working spaces, dedicated break out/game areas and a roof terrace with fantastic panoramic views across London.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a senior engineer with experience working in high-performing teams, delivering innovative technical solutions, applications and services.
- Experience in training. Mentoring and quality checking the work of junior DevOps Engineers.
- Has experience of using containerisation technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes or OpenShift.
- Has experience of creating and maintaining automated build and deployment pipelines using Google Skaffold, Jenkins or equivalent technologies
- Has been responsible for configuring and using DevOps tooling such as Artifactory, Selenium, Fortify, Snyk, Sonarqube and ELK stack.
- Has developed, tested and deployed software into a public cloud environment, preferably AWS, but Azure or Google Cloud experience is also relevant.
- Has been responsible for creating Infrastructure-As-Code using Terraform.
- Has experience of building/operating high performance Windows and Linux build systems.
- Has experience of designing, building and managing APIs.
- Has experience of working and helping to lead Agile teams, using the Scrum framework.
- Is able to learn new technologies and tools quickly, has the drive and the confidence to challenge the status quo, and demonstrates a pragmatic and collaborative attitude that will help to develop the skills of junior members of the team.
If this role is of interest please get in touch
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.