Software Solution Architect
- Full Time
We have an opportunity for a Software Solutions Architect to join a Newbury software led company going through an exciting technology refresh programme.
Liaising across multiple teams as Software Solutions Architect you will be responsible for designing the new software solution.
The role of Software Solutions Architect
- Define and document the problem domain.
- Define the communicate the Design, Architecture, key components and technology.
- Design solutions that heavily utilise public cloud infrastructure and services
- Design and build solutions in a DevOps environment.
- Design high availability and reliable solutions.
The successful Software Solutions Architect will have experience of
- Design of end to end solutions
- Designing AWS based cloud solutions
- API Architecture Design
- Serverless Architecture
- Microservices with NodeJS
- Messaging technologies like Rabbit MQ or Kafka
- Docker or Kubernetes
The role of Software Solutions Architect is paying up to ??80,000 depending on experience, with excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, Bonus, Pension and more.
To apply please forward your CV or contact Chris Lynes at Spectrum IT Recruitment