RPA -UiPath and UiPath Orchestrator Lead
UI Path Lead - APPS/APPS/2020/
Perm candidates only, within commutable distance (within 30 miles)
Start date: 1st Nov
Max salary - 73000 GBP included 10% variable
- 8+ years of working experience; experience in leading a 5+ members team with agile framework.
- An engineering or programming background, familiar with HTML/VBA/SQL.
- Around 3 years' experience in Robot Process Automation Tool (UiPath and UiPath Orchestrator).
- Process modelling experience using MS Visio/any other tools
- Strong collaboration with global teams in building a quality culture.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated & be able to guide team members through training and mentoring.
- Should be able to provide a superior level of experience and knowledge of the UiPath tools (Studio and Orchestrator) to support team members through all phases of the RPA delivery life cycle.
- Work closely with Customer Program Director in updating projects status to stakeholders as well as ensure RPA Governance compliance using JIRA tracking tool.
- Mentor and provide advice and guidance to team members on best practice and RPA techniques.
- Guide requirements discussions with technology and business partners.
- Perform System Administration (SA) functions for best BOT efficiency and availability.
- Identify new process opportunities, assess feasibility, and accurately estimate new processes development time needed.
- Communicate on software related issues, suggested improvements and participating with other users in the Automation community.