Senior .NET Developer - WPF, C#, SQL, WCF, SOAP, REST
- Are you a Senior .NET Developer with strong C# and WPF skills?
- Have an appetite for complex systems?
- Keen to work on .NET applications that support over 100M annual users?
- Want the autonomy to work independently and directly see your impact on the business?
Location: Fully remote until at least Feb 2021
The Company: When it comes to innovation and scale few can compare. Not only the largest company in their sector but at peak times their platforms that keep over 90 million users connected around the world and their online applications are used by over 20 million people a month.
- .Net, C#, WPF, SQL
- Ideally, you'll be proficient with WCF & SOAP and perhaps know a thing or two about REST
- EXPERIENCED- You're a Senior .NET Developer, at home working on complex Back End systems running WPF.
- WISE - Able to draw on your past experience and "lessons learned" in order to help yourself & others
- ADAPTABLE- you naturally provide ideas on how to engineer solutions to complex problems
- RESILIENT- set-backs don't phase you & you focus on long term and short term goals - in it for the long run!
What you can expect:
- A small and unique team working on approximately 50 highly complex revenue management systems which form part of one of the most critical business areas possible.
- Work that greatly effects the company, where your impact is seen almost immediately. This team's work can increase profit by as much as 10-15%, which when you consider pre-Covid profit was ??450 million, is a huge ammount!
- A business that has a very unique "family like" culture, spurred on by innovation & collaboration who are always trying to innovate and have been for the last 20+ years.
- Ability to truly work on the full SDLC and fully own your work and projects.
- Collaborate with wider technology and development teams operating an Agile environment, typically Scrum, Kanban and DevOps.
- Salary of ??60-70k
- Annual bonus: On target
- 7% pension
- Life assurance
- 25 days holiday + the option to buy and sell more