IT Service Desk Engineer x2 - St Helen's - ??20k-??30k
IT Service Desk Engineers urgently required for my high profile client based in St Helen's.
Multiple positions at 1st or 2nd Line available with a salary range of between ??20k to ??30k for the right candidate.
- Log calls and create tickets on the IT Helpdesk system keeping up-to-date client records.
- Provide on-site support to customers as and when required.
- Perform testing and to support all aspects of project related work.
- Evaluate user needs and system functionality, ensuring that IT facilities meet these needs.
- Ensures that documentation of the supported systems and software is available and in an appropriate form for those receiving calls.
- Ensures adherence to escalation procedures. Responds to major incidents/escalated, complex and high impact customer tickets.
- Manages/assists with problem tickets.
- Excellent interpersonal/customer experience together with an excellent phone manner and the ability to deal with customers, suppliers and peers at all levels in a professional manner.
- Remain calm under pressure. Show patience, understanding and responsibility for customer's incidents.
- Must have keen sense of urgency and ownership of tickets.
- Capable of learning new processes and applying them.
- Be self-motivated and be able to work without supervision.
- Have a flexible approach and be prepared to work overtime to accommodate business needs.
- Strong oral and written communication.
- Pay attention to detail to ensure that high quality standards are applied to all tasks undertaken
- Efficient record keeper.
My client is looking to interview and start candidates ASAP so please apply now!