Arrows Group has teamed up with a growing SaaS company to find a React Developer to join the Frontend team. They are currently fully remote and flexible working long term, with maximum 2 days in the North London office. They are offering a generous salary of ??50,000-??55,000 per annum.
This company offers marketing asset management software to notable clients, and you will be responsible for developing new products whilst updating existing ones using the most modern technologies. This role is React focused, however there is the opportunity for exposure to the wider business.
React Developer Job, Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, implement and maintain the web and mobile Front End for the core product
- Address client Front End issues
- Provide innovation and prototypes for the product roadmap.
- Ensure high code quality with high test coverage
- Be open to learning new paradigms, languages, and libraries as you work.
React Developer Expertise and Skills:
- Strong experience with test-driven-development and using popular frameworks such as enzyme, Jest and Jasmine.
- Experience with build tools and continuous integration.
- Familiar with agile software development.
- Recent experience in a small, dynamic company.
The client is keen to bring on their new React Developer as soon as possible, so if you are a React Developer looking for your next career move, please apply now!