Trade Analytics Manager
Trading Analytics Manager
Location: UK - Fully Remote
RTM are recruiting on behalf of our major E-commerce client for a Trade Analytics Manager to join and manage their team of four. You will manage and develop the team ensuring all stakeholder needs are met through agreed SLAs, trusted advice and first-class trading analytics. Working at senior level across the business you will champion, influence, and exploit the agenda for Customer Analytics.
- Manage all Trading Business Partner relationships and ensure stakeholder needs are being met through agreed SLAs.
- Work across Trading, and the wider business, at Senior Level to champion, influence and exploit the agenda for Customer Analytics.
- Working across Trading to champion, influence and exploit the agenda for Customer and Web Analytics.
- In week tactical and response analytics and recommendations
- Analysis and recommendations to support in season demand forecasting from a customer perspective (to inc web analytics)
- Creation of and maintenance of reporting suite to facilitate diagnostic of key customer and web trading KPIs
- Facilitation of self-serve data options
- Contribute to the research for assessment, introduction and rollout of tools and technology platforms for analytics, automation, insights and visualization.
- Ensure the BP team empower and partner with key decision makers to ensure timely, comprehensive and insightful information that has business impact.
- Act as a senior business partner to capture requirements and provide consultancy to the Senior Trading team. Provide challenge where appropriate.
- Lead and develop the Trading Analytics Business Partner team
What experience are we looking?
- Experience of advanced customer analytics using tools such as SQL/GA/Adobe Web Analytics and an appreciation of open source tools (Python, R etc.) and open source data.
- A wealth of experience in traditional customer data and experienced in handling large customer data sets.
- Be thought and practice leading in the integration and analysis of digital, media and social data.
- Have demonstrated vision and ability to take data and apply highly effective analytical methodologies to drive actionable insights for the Trading team.
- Ideally must have a statistical background, have appreciation of segmentation and modelling techniques and be extremely well grounded in Digital Analytics tools.
- Strong operational delivery track record, motivated to implement/deliver on time to quality standards and critically, build new efficient processes at pace.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly appraise complex situations, identify key issues and make tough, timely decisions.
- Work closely to support and formulate analytical solutions with our brands using customer and digital data points.
- Strong technical, usability awareness of online/E-commerce industries.
- Influencing skills are key. Ability to engage Senior Managers as key stakeholders.
- Excellent communicator and builder of interpersonal relationships, ability to influence others at all levels of the organisation.
- Strong interpersonal skills are critical. Ability to/proven experience in building strong relationships with Trading, Product and other business functions.
- Commercially aware and capable of interpreting business needs and requirements in a compelling and understandable way to the Data and Analytics teams and the wider business stakeholders.
- To manage business projects requiring analytical input and provide clear briefs for successful project completion.
- Experience of working with complex customer journeys involving several touch points.
- Strong knowledge of multi-channel and multi-device engagement across digital channels
Please apply now for more information.