Devops Engineer (Cloud/DevOps) required for an initial 6 Month Contract to join an exciting major UK employer who are in the throes of setting up a brand new technology centre near to Great Yarmouth. This is a role and an organisation that is offering real scope to progress and evolve with pace where you'll be working on designing, developing and maintaining dependable CI/CD pipelines, systems and automation. A passion for DevOps and experience in cloud, preferably Azure is very important.
This role will involve you working with developers and technology teams to build long-term solutions and tools supporting platform engineering. You'll also be responsible for assisting with implementing state of the art CI/CD processes as well as replacing manual operating processes with automation. Your team are moving systems and infrastructure to the Cloud and building pipelines to deploy to the Cloud as well as driving analysis, design and development of automation tools for deployment, development and operational tasks.
- Strong interest in learning new and emerging technologies:
- Expertise in Azure configuration and management
- Expertise with code and infrastructure build pipelines, packaging and artefact management.
- Knowledge of Scripting languages such as Powershell, Bash or Python
- Experience with CI tools
- Experience with cloud based SQL, Data Warehouse and Cosmos DB
- Experience with virtualisation technologies such as HyperV or VMWare
- Exposure to Office 365 and migrations
- Experience of Agile technologies
- Experience using configuration management software like Chef, Puppet or Ansible
- Exposure to Docker
- Understanding of network engineering and security protocols
- ITIL certification.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration, we are managing this contract on an exclusive basis.
This role is commutable from Ipswich, Norwich and Cambridge.
Great Yarmouth, East Anglia
6 month contract