IT Support Engineer - ??30K - York
IT Support Engineer - ??25-30K - York
An exciting and fast-growing Microsoft Gold Partner based in York are looking for a Support Engineer to join their Cloud team. We are looking for someone with excellent communication and technical support skills with previous Service Desk experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support to internal staff and clients of the business
- Provide excellent customer service via the telephone, ticketing system, email and face-to-face
- Log incidents as they arise and escalate queries where necessary
- Develop and implement proposals to improve IT systems and infrastructure
- Training new users on systems
- Involvement with project work as required
- Technical knowledge of Cloud products (Azure, Amazon Web Services etc)
- Windows Operating Systems
- Infrastructure Security
- Networking (DNS, DHCP, VPN, Firewalls)
- Office 365
- Professional customer service skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and respond effectively to technical issues
Due to the current climate the successful applicant will be onboarded remotely and work from home with occasional visits into the office depending on the needs of the business. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to join a supportive business and would like opportunities to progress within their career.
To be considered for this role, please apply today or contact Charlotte Attwood for more information about the position.
Senitor Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.