Change Control Engineer
Change Control Engineer - Permanent
We are working with our UK based key account who have a brand new vacancy for a Change Control Engineer from their office based in the Renfrew area on a Full Time, Permanent basis. Our client is a reputable organisation - a medical devices manufacturer, producing medical disposables, cardiovascular systems and diabetes care products.
Change Control Engineer Responsibilities:
- You will be expected to have experience within the Med Dev or Pharma industry.
- You will manage the Change Review Board.
- You will be responsible for applying a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by an operation, project or system.
- You will carry out the management and maintenance of internal quality system documentation.
- You will participate in external regulatory and customer audits.
Change Control Engineer Requirements:
- Proven experience of working in a similar role - must have change control experience and not just document control experience.
- Experience of working in a highly regulated environment.
Are you the Change Control Engineer we have been looking for? If so, please click on the link to apply with your updated CV.
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.