Business Analyst Finance Integration
Post Title: Business Analyst Finance Implementation
Salary: c??39k + excellent benefits, pension & holidays
Engagement: Fixed Term of 18 months
About the role
Senior Business Analyst to support a new, enterprise wide, finance system as part of a group wide IT strategy programme. The role is to lead the engagement of project stakeholders to ensure suitable scope, requirements and existing business processes are captured and understood to enable the implementation of the new Finance System.
The role will suit an IT Business Analyst, with experience of finance systems replacement projects. Soft Market Testing of suitable products is currently underway and you will be an integral part of the Integration Team from the beginning. Supporting the project by providing the expertise and advice to elicit and capture requirements and identify improvements through business process engineering.
This is a really interesting, enterprise wide, change programme and the successful candidate will thrive on organisational change, providing the expertise to analyse, capture and document the "current" and "to-be" states from end-to-end, for the next generation finance system.
- Demonstrable IT and Change Business Analysis experience
- Professional qualifications including PRINCE2, TOGAF and/or ISEB, BCS
- Proven experience of facilitating finance system implementations/migrations
- Experience of Requirement Documentation and delivery of all aspects of change projects
- Managing the needs of multiple stakeholder groups within a complex project environment while providing administrative oversight and analytical perspective on objectives
- Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall environments
- Experience in an ITIL (Version 3 or later) environment
This is a high growth environment for the IT Implementation team and they are looking to bring in specific finance implementation experience. Due to the current environment it will initially start as a fixed term contract, however over the initial 18 month period it is likely that the role will have the opportunity to transition into a permanent role.