Data Architect - Outside IR 35 - ??500 - ??600/day - SC Clearance
Data Architect - Outside IR 350 - ??500 - ??600/day - SC Clearance
My central government client is a looking for a data architect to join their project delivery team. In this highly specialised environment, you will:
- Deliver programme wide data architecture policies, standards and design patterns.
- Develop the target data architecture for the programme delivering a data model for a technical solution that covers structured and unstructured data.
To be eligible for this role, you need to hold a valid SC Clearance. Other key experience includes:
- Experience designing and implementing relational and non-relational data models
- Proven experience of data integration techniques
- Experience with Datamodelling and BI tools
- Demonstrable experience in RDBMS and document database design
- Knowledge of APIs, JSON and Microsoft SQLServer
- Extensive knowledge of data architecture and best practices
- Demonstrable experience of influencing a wide range of internal and external stakeholders including senior officials, customers and suppliers.
- Anti-money Laundering/KYC expertise.
- Knowledge and understanding of government information security standards including privacy legislation eg MOPI.
- Any other Financial services data architecture experience.
- Microsoft CosmosDB experience.
- Managing and releasing production applications into Microsoft Azure.
- The ability to manage internal or external suppliers to ensure successful delivery of products and services required by the business.
- Knowledge and understanding of government information security standards.
- An understanding of the Law enforcement landscape.
- Have experience of working with Microsoft Azure technologies and tool
If you are interested, please Apply ASAP.