Lead Network Engineer
Lead Network Engineer, Cisco, Financial Services
Harris global are currently recruiting on behalf of our client a leading Financial Services organisation for an experienced Lead Network Engineer on a permanent basis.
The successful Lead Network Engineer will be responsible for leading a team responsible for the design, build and maintenance of the network infrastructure (Firewalls, LAN, WAN, Routers, WiFi)
The successful Lead Network Engineer will possess the following skills and experience:
- Cisco Nexus, Catalyst, Routers
- BGP, OSPF, STP, vPC, Port-Channels, IP
- Arista Low Latency Switching and Tap Aggregation, Fortinet Firewalls and Management, Cisco ASA Firewalls, Check Point Firewalls
- VXLAN, DNS, HSRP, VRF, Multicast, VPN
- A10 Load Balancers, F5 DNS, Cisco Wireless, Riverbed AppResponse, CorvilAbility to identify automation opportunities and have hands-on experience of tools such as Ansible Tower and Python to deliver efficiencies for the network team and dependent stakeholders.
For more information and a full JD, please apply.