Azure Developer/Architect, 3 months initial contract, remote, ??450 to ??500 PD, start ASAP
To facilitate the Big Data Programme, Azure Data Lake Developer with Solution Architect experience is required to support our Client with the design, stand-up and configuration of an Azure Data Lake and all its components.
* Responsibilities for this role include participation in the following phases of Azure Big Data cloud development:
* Solution Architecture and technical designs (high level and detailed)
* Data Lake environment development/configuration of Data Analytic environments
* Data Laker Tool assessment/configuration
* Data Models
* ETL data loads jobs/batch scheduling
* Data tagging/transformation
* Data Lake deployment
* Data Lake Service Models
* Create necessary governance/project documentation.
* Ensure solution is aligned with business objectives.
* To lead on the generation of solution options and recommendations
Technical Expertise required:
* Azure Developer Associate certification or subject matter expertise in designing, building, testing, and maintaining cloud applications and services on Microsoft Azure.
* Experience of development/configuration/integration/configuration/deployment of the following Big Data solutions/tools/elements:
* Azure Events Hub
* Azure Data Factory
* SAP DI
* Azure Data Lake Gen 2
* Azure SQL on demand
* Azure Synapse
* Cosmos BD's on Azure
* SAS Analytics
* Azure Data Share
* Power BI
* Data Governance
If you are interested, please apply or send your CV to (see below)