Network Engineer - WFH - Fix Term contract up to ??60k
Networking - Infrastructure - Cisco ACI, NXOS, Arista, ASR, CSR, CSP - Cisco ASA/Checkpoint/Juniper - F5 - Load Balancers
My client is looking for a Network Engineer to manage and support the enterprise network and infrastructure environment on a day to day basis. The ideal IT Engineer will have experience managing and supporting networks, Firewalls and Cisco infrastructures. The role will be home-based.
You will have a consistent and proven experience of delivering Network solutions (E2E life cycle management) to DC and Campus sites in short timescales with competing priorities.
If you feel you are a strong technical match and have an enthusiastic approach to your work, please apply immediately for consideration.
- Cisco Routing/Switching (Cisco ACI, NXOS, Arista, ASR, CSR, CSP)
- WAN/LAN - experience of deploying new solutions/expansion of existing solutions to campus and DC sites
- Firewall - Preferably Fortinet, added bonus if experience with Cisco ASA/Checkpoint/Juniper
- WIFI - Introduction/expansion of Cisco wireless centric solutions.
- F5 Load Balancers (LTM and GTM)
To be considered, please ensure you complete your application on the Computappoint website.
Computappoint is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.