ACE/IBM/IIB Specialist - Financial Services - London - Contract
I am currently looking for an ACE/IBM/IIB specialist to join a top financial organisation based in London. The role will be a contract role and will be working on a new project within the business.
- Experience of IBM App Connect Enterprise (ACE) or later versions of IIB
- Using IBM ACE/IIB to create flows using various adapters (MQ/DB/File/API/etc.)
- Experience of IBM MQ version 8 or later and be able to create, manage, secure and script MQ objects
- Software testing experience/certification to undertake unit, system testing and user acceptance test support
- Experience of Agile working methodologies
- Experience in using API's
- IBM WebSphere Transformation Extender version 7.5 or later
- GoAnywhere MFT and gateway
- Linux and windows server
- Scripting/procedural coding and management of configuration files
- An understanding of networks, network storage, network components and TCP/IP
- A good knowledge of security principles such as public/private key architecture and encryption
- Transfer protocols such as FTP, SFTP and SSH
600-700 per day (inside of IR35)
Location - London
If you feel like you are a strong match for my requirements, please send me over an updated copy of CV and I will get back in touch.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.