eTrading ION Marketview Platform Specialist- Banking
I am currently looking for an eTrading ION Marketview Platform Specialist to join a top financial organisation based in London. The role will be a contract role and will be working on a new project within the business.
- Hands-on configuration, integration and testing of ION eTrading components
- Platform re-engineering to provide a stable and maintainable platform for the business
- Direct engagement with business stakeholders in Trading, Sales and COO teams.
- Implement changes and upgrades to the ION MarketView pricing and eTrading platform.
- Ability to provide L2 Production support
- Coordinate and organise changes with external vendors, markets, ECNs and infrastructure teams
- ION topology tuning to create and maintain a high-performance platform
- Writing documentation, user guides, regular demos
- Ability to run projects end to end without monitoring
Skills & Experience
- Strong hands on experience of ION MarketView. Detailed knowledge of MMI .NET, D2C & D2D Connectivity Gateways, TOMS, PXE, REFDATA, VMO, MMS, Run List Manager,
- Experience of platform re-engineering, tuning and ION failover setup.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written. Ability to effectively interact with business stakeholders.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills in a complex trading environment including pricing and trade capture issues.
- Experience of using source control systems, in particular GIT and maven build & packaging.
- Constantly challenging and seeking ways to improve platform consistency and maintainability.
- Automate/build tools, to industrialize support of a cutting-edge in-house trading platform.
500-600 per day
Location - London
If you feel like you are a strong match for my requirements, please send me over an updated copy of CV and I will get back in touch
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.