Application Security Engineer
I am currently recruiting for an Mid-Senior Application Security Engineer to join a leading online delivery company based in London. This role is remote based, and will last for 3-months.
Role & Responsibilities
- Developing proof-of-concept exploitation scripts for known vulnerabilities
- Ability to write prescriptive remediation steps for vulnerabilities and weaknesses
- Work towards validation of vulnerabilities and creation of an operational work-flows.
Skills & Qualifications
- Familiarity with Mitre Top 25 and CVSS frameworks, mapping to business risk
- Experience with Snyk and/or Checkmarx
- Experience triaging vulnerabilities with engineering teams
- Clear communication -- both written and oral