Senior Dynamics CRM Developer
Senior Dynamics CRM Developer - Southampton - ??45,000 - ??50,000
Opus are currently working with an industry leader on the outskirts of Southampton who are looking for a SeniorDynamics Developer to come on board permanently.
You will be working remotely until the organisation have completed their return to the office strategy and will then enjoy a balance of working from home and going to the office.
You will plan and lead development on sets of related stories while working with other disciplines to understand what needs to be built and have an understanding of the whole system and take responsibility for teaching this to others.
What will you be doing?
- Build solutions and customise the Dynamics CRM 2016 platform
- Designing the Dynamics system, related customisations and reports
- Integrate existing systems and services into the Dynamics architecture.
- Advising business users on best practices for Dynamics, development or integration processes.
- Look for continuous improvement and progress ideas in all that you do.
- Embed the company values and culture in everything you do so that these are carried throughout the business.
- Excellent Microsoft Dynamics development experience
- Knowledge and experience of automation technology
- Experience working in agile teams
Excellent benefits including enhanced annual leave plus day off on your birthday, private medical insurance, as well as performance related bonus and profit share bonus are on offer!
My client is reviewing C.Vs this week, to be considered or to find out more information please get in touch either by email or to my direct line.
Email: (see below)