Lead Network Engineer - Financial Services - up to ??75k plus bonus and
Skills: Infrastructure - Cisco ASA and Checkpoint, F5, WAN Protocols, Cisco Nexus, Catalyst, Routers
My client, a financial service firm based in London, is looking for a Lead Network Engineer to join their Network team on a permanent basis. The role will be initially remote and then a few days per week in their London office.
The Senior Network Engineer will provide technical expertise and strategic planning for their Data Center and network Enterprise technologies including Firewalls, Routers, Switches, Load Balancers and Wireless.
The candidate will work closely with the infrastructure operations and enterprise architecture team. The role would suit someone capable of developing solutions and working with technical teams to delivery those solutions so the ability to work on a team and to communicate effectively will be mandatory.
In addition, the successful Network Engineer will need recent experience working in the financial services or banking industry.
- Must have solid experience working within financial services/banking industry
- High and low-level design experience
- In-depth knowledge of WAN Protocols
- VXLAN, DNS, HSRP, VRF, Multicast, VPN
- Cisco Nexus, Catalyst, Routers
- Experience with Cisco ASA and Checkpoint Firewall
- Hands-on experience with Ansible will be very beneficial
To be considered, please ensure you complete your application on the Computappoint website.
Services offered by Computappoint Limited are those of an Employment Business and/or Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.