Experienced IT Recruitment Consultant - London
Experienced IT Recruitment Consultant - London
(360/Full Life cycle/New Business Development)
??25,000 - ??40,000 per annum benefits package to be discussed
NO Threshold + No Cap + Uncapped MARGIN Linked Commission + Excellent Benefits
As children return to school and consultants are returning to the offices, (few days a week) we are definitely seeing things move in the right direction. Here at OneZeero we want to grow, we want to recruit.. don't sit on the bench waiting, don't be afraid to act now. No doubt we still find ourselves in strange times, while it has been extremely challenging for everyone to adapt to these changes, we all have our own unique story and experience through this, but I do believe we are all starting to turn a corner.
Things are getting busier with our clients, our candidates and our consultants. All this has a positive knock on effect for OneZeero. And a key strategic vacancy has now presented itself in London for an experienced IT recruitment consultant. The requirement comes with clear progression plans for the right person to step in to a "people management" and mentoring role should they desire to pursue that path.
Here at OneZeero our ethos has always been about: "adapting to stay ahead in the rapidly-changing technology sector" and our ability to adapt has certainly helped over the last couple of months!
Who are we?
Specialist recruiters within technology, we work with over 300 clients, including over half of the FTSE 250. Our client base is ever growing, with an expansion into Europe to go with their UK offices. Throw in an in-house L&D and Innovation team, and the opportunities to progress are endless. Our commission scheme is margin-linked, meaning your earning potential is in your power. Onezeero believes in a tight knit, non-corporate culture; where autonomy, flexibility, respected, appreciated and trusted are visible in our DNA culture.
Are you thinking I'm an experienced recruiter and have extensive knowledge of my vertical market and want to continue that or have been successful but want to succeed in 1 of over 10 other vertical markets we work within. Well this could be the move you've been waiting for. You will have the opportunity to build a dual desk, utilise existing client base job roles and relationships. As part of a successful division you will help to nurture and grow the vertical market as you see fit. You will have complete freedom to be involved in assisting in development of new business and driving sales. We'll offer you amazing training and development and a defined progression path.
Our recruiters bring talent and personality to the table. In short, there's a 1997 skipping rope champ of East "Landaaan", there's Professional Ex-Dancer, couple of Magicians (true fact), a part time nightclub owner, and a relative of Eddie Murphy's (yes, the actor!) among us. All in all, our Onezeero heeroes and heeroines - as we affectionately call them - make this a fun place to work. We like to work in an adult environment, your work attire should mirror your community, therefore our people pick their own work attire rather be dictated by corporate rules. We are extremely motivated, but professional; enthusiastic, but informed; creative, but conscientious.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Developing and nurturing new business relationships
- Organise and direct contract/perm sales activity
- Be a role model for the business and for your team
- Be approachable and encourage collaborative learning and also working
Remuneration and benefits include:
- Margin Linked Commission - you will be surprised how good this is (Genuinely)
- A number of amazing incentive and rewards (once this Covid-19 blows over) including Top table Lunch Clubs, Elite Club trips to Ibiza, Miami and New York, BUPA healthcare etc.
- Real and proven career fast-track progression with training and support provided throughout your career path
- A collaborative working environment, underpinned by an experienced senior management team
- Become a specialist in your market, thanks to our in-house L&D training programme delivered by our team of experts
- An online coaching tool, to enhance your well-being, engagement, and productivity
- Tech and tools to help you work better (comms platform, video platform)
- You get your birthday off - enough said
- Duvet days for when you have overachieved target
- We offer flexible working/parental leave and Childcare subsidiaries
- An agile career path to reflect your long-term ambitions
Next steps from you:
No CV, no problem! Drop me over an email with a time and number to call you on or call me directly. Leave the leg work to me!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.