Lead Architect/Lead Solution Architect - Capital Markets - TOGAF, MiFi
Lead Solution Architect with in-depth understanding of Capital Markets including regulatory reporting, and a track record of front to back delivery of digital solutions within Investment Banking/Capital Markets is required to lead and deliver large, complex regulatory and digital transformation solutions.
Key Skills & Experience
- Experience of leading and managing large-scale technology and digital transformation programs within Investment Banking (Agile, DevOps, Waterfall)
- Good technical background and understanding of Cloud, Analytics, Data, AI, Machine Learning, Automation, Solution Architecture, etc
- Strong Regulatory knowledge, ideally MiFID II (Transaction Reporting), FRTB, EMIR, Dodd Frank, etc
- Deep understanding of the capital markets ecosystem (sell side, buy side, FMIs, service providers, vendors, including engaging with both legal and compliance functions)
- Exceptional team leading and e xcellent stakeholder management skills including conflict remediation skills
- Strong academic background
- Experience of implementing vendor packages, eg - Murex, Loan IQ, etc is preferred
- An appreciation of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning an advantage.
Responsibilities of the Lead Architect Driving and Influencing change (Manage Key Stakeholders) Demonstrable Wealth experience Lead teams of 2-20 Architects Engage with and manage Programme Managers/Directors Delivery focused Architect - with strong leadership quality.
The successful candidate will be a high achiever and is expected to progress rapidly. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and growing practice within a world class consulting company.