Machine Learning Engineer (Remote)
Machine Learning Engineer | ??60,000 - ??85,000 (Remote)
Deep Learning | Machine Learning | Video | Python | Signal Processing
Want to get involved with a Deep Learning specialist?
This deep learning video disrupter in central London are looking for a self-starting independent Machine Learning Engineer to improve upon the DL architecture, research and implement methods for maximum impact on the product.
- Have published papers with Deep Learning in Computer Vision or signal processing or IEEE transaction journals such as ICCV, CVPR, ECCV, NeurIPS, ICASSP or ICIP.
- Completed a research degree (PhD or MPhil) in video signal processing or deep learning video etc.
- Self-starter, able to operate independently
- Filed patents or can showcase you've not used off-the-shelf components and built something using first principles of deep learning
- Up to ??85,000 per annum
- Fully remote, even after restrictions are lifted
This vacancy will be closing applications on 25th October 2020. If you have any questions or fancy a chat about the opportunity feel free to give George Bone a call on (see below) or apply for the advert and George will be in contact.
Deep Learning | Machine Learning | Engineer | Video | Signal Processing | Computer Vision | Data Scientist | Data Science | Researcher | PhD | Python | Tensorflow | PyTorch | AI | Artificial Intelligence | CPU | GPU | AWS | GCP | London | ??60,000 - ??85,000