Data Quality Analyst - Leading Financial Services firm
My client are looking for a talented and motivated Data Quality Analyst to help deliver a new warehouse, tools, policies and standards.
You'll manage data as a strategic asset, ensuring it's aligned to data governance, data quality and other controls to sustain the integrity of data for the organisation. You'll also own & embed the overall data quality culture within the organisation.
As well as this, you'll be responsible for defining and implementing processes to measure, monitor, and report on data quality levels.
The following skills/experience is required:
- Previously worked in a data analysis & reporting position within a regulated organisation.
- Excellent analytical ability to identify data quality improvements, trends and reporting
- Strong experience presenting to a range of stakeholders.
- Strong working knowledge of SQL Server
The following is desirable:
- Creating Reports and Dashboards using Tableau
- Informatica Data Quality Suite or similar
Salary: Excellent + bonus + package
Location: London (remote at the moment!)
If you are interested in this position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.