Product Manager (Digital) - Leading Telecommunications firm
Product Manager (Digital) required by my Leading Telecommunications client in London.
My client is looking for a talented and motivated Product Manager to build an amazing customer experience by acting as the critical conduit between Business and Technology. This involves grooming Feature requests with the Business, collaborating on solution designs with Technology and looking after the flow of value during the Prioritisation of work. The role will focus on digital customer touchpoints (web, mobile app, campaign, chat bot) hence a strong background on digital platforms is essential.
The following skills/experience is required:
- Demonstrable experience owning and developing digital products, especially web, mobile app, and email platforms.
- Strong Agile methodology; having SAFe background will be an advantage
- JIRA, Confluence, Wrike, Trello.
- Creating and managing product roadmaps and backlog management.
- The ability to apply data, research, and professional judgment and experience to ensure their products are making the biggest difference to consumers.
- An understanding of, and focus on user-centric design.
- Strong communication skills.
Salary: Up to ??60,000 + bonus + package
If you are interested in this Product Manager position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.