Insurance Business Analyst - London Markets (essential)
- Insurance Business Analyst - London Markets (essential)
- Industry Leading Broker/London/City based & from home
- ??60,000-??65,000 + bonus & benefits package
The Business Analyst's role is to elicit, analyse, specify, and validate the business needs of stakeholders, be they customers or end users. This includes interviewing stakeholders and gathering and compiling user requirements to understand the technology solutions they need.
The Business Analyst will apply proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help the business make appropriate and beneficial technology decisions. The Business Analyst will also be proactive about working with the Emerging Technology Analyst to look for new technologies to optimise business processes.
The Business Analyst will play a pivotal role in ensuring IT's understanding of business requirements through several strategic migration projects from Legacy systems. The Business Analyst will produce as-is and to-be process maps, challenge the norm, build functional and non-functional specifications, produce configuration guides and work alongside Subject Matter Experts in designing new improved processes.
- Experience with either London Markets or General Insurance
- Experience with Insurance or Broking Administration systems essential.
- Solid understanding of project management tools and techniques.
- A core competency in business analysis and some formal training.
- Experience working on a large-scale project/programme implementing software and process solutions.
- Processing mapping/modelling experience of at least one standard, eg BPMN.
- Experience of 1 or more software delivery methodologies, ideally Agile.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal/stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Experience of facilitating workshops.
- Use of Visio and equivalent online tools.
- Data mapping and requirements gathering skillsets