Whitehall Resources are looking for an experienced ServiceNow Developer for an initial 6-month contract.
This role is currently remote, however, on site presence may be required later down the line in Cheshire.
You will be required to operate through an FCSA Accredited Umbrella company if successful in this role as per the client's request.
The ServiceNow Developer will be responsible for core system configuration. Gathering and documenting user and process requirements, functional requirements, and developing technical requirements. Developing workflow customizations, and supporting the Service transformation teams
- Very good verbal and written English communication skills Effective time management team handling and organizational skills
- Develop solutions in ServiceNow prepare estimates and work on capability presentation
- Understand functional technical and business requirements and then turn those requirements into a successful implementation
- ServiceNow administration and ServiceNow Implementation Specialist certification is must
- Monitoring mentoring and guiding junior team members
- Hands-on design, development and deployment experience with the Service-now platform
- Service now implementation experience in ITSM modules (Incident, Problem, Change, CMDB & Asset)
- Experience in development of custom modules
- Experience in other modules viz. Project Management, TimeCard etc.
- Hands on experience in AngularJS/bootstrap/Service Portal
- Done Integrations with 3rd party tools using (web services, SOAP, email, MID, etc )
- SNOW administration experience
- Understanding of ITIL v3 processes
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.