Digital Analytics Manager-Google Analytics, Data, Remote
Digital Analytics Manager - Google Analyitcs & Tag Manager, Data, Marketing - Highly remote!
We're looking for someone who has:
- Strong experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager is a must
- A strong understanding of all marketing channels (specifically PPC, Display, SEO and Email)
- We're open to conversations with Adobe analytics experts too.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and presenting data
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to explain analysis/technical information clearly
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify business questions, analyse data, and draw conclusions
- Experience of setting a good example to their team and shows clear leadership skills
- Experience of delivering projects to set deadlines
- A solid understanding of data-driven fractional attribution, including its challenges
- An open, honest and direct attitude, and is comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback
- A positive thinker, with consistent levels of enthusiasm
- Our client is going on an exciting journey and through a period of change. We need a talented individual to drive our analytics team forward and ensure we keep our competitive edge. Data is key to making that happen.
- We're looking for someone who's highly motivated, data driven and has a passion for problem solving as well as the ability to challenge the status quo.
- As the Digital market specialist, you'll be working with multiple marketing channels, multiple departments across the clients business and many different data sets.
Some things that you'll be doing:
- Creating, and adapting, Tableau & Data Studio dashboards to monitor and track KPI's
- Clearly presenting data insights and analysis to the wider team and highlighting key opportunities
- Supporting the Analytics and Attribution team with tagging processes and implementation using Google Tag Manager
- Working with third parties to ensure that the technical set up of Google Analytics and Attribution 360 is correct resulting in accuracy and robustness in our reporting
- Educating and training the wider team and other departments of the clients business in Google Analytics, Attribution 360 and tracking
- Playing a key role in Analytics and Attribution team on their on-going data driven attribution journey
- Mentoring, line managing and developing a small team of talented analysts
- Working with all of the core departments across the organisation on streamlining and tying up different data sets wherever possible
- Discovering, analysing and presenting research and strategic insight back to our key stakeholders, ranging from digital marketing campaign performance to website and customer experience
Please get in touch for more information on this opportunity.